Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo CNN Interview

[The best league EPL or LaLiga] I prefer both La Liga and the EPL but if your force me to choose one, it's La Liga.

[relationship with Messi] A normal + professional one. I never had problems with him. I respect Messi a lot and for sure he respects me, too. We're professionals; he does his best for his club and I do the same.  Messi always speaks with me in a good way and I do the same. We have a good relationship. I never had problems with him.

[Who is the best Cristiano or Messi] Of course I'll say myself.

[best moment in football] winning the CL (2009 with United in Russia vs. Chelsea).

[Lowest moment in football] When I lost the [Euro] 2004 final against Greece with the NT.

[How much older can Sir Alex Ferguson go] 100, easily, because he's so strong. Sir Alex Ferguson is still tough and strong. He still has the power since the first day I saw him. It's unbelievable.

My mother is the most important person in my life. My mother gave me everything I have now; education, all the chances I had in my life, she was there for me through the good+bad.

[his girlfriend, Irina Shayk] We're both famous, but I didn't look for that, it was coincidence. It's fantastic. I love to be with her, I love her, it's great.

[marriage] Not now but of course in the future, yes. Everyone wants that

[favorite sport person] Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, [Mike] Tyson.

[When his football career ends] Movies (smiles). Yeah, I'd like to be an actor but not yet.

[last time he cried] When Real Madrid lost against Bayern (penalties CL semifinal in May)

[CNN]

No comments:

Post a Comment